WHO USES THE COMBINED MACHINES?
The Universal Combined machine is a woodworking machine for solid wood or, more generally for wood and its derivatives (MDF and chipboard).
This unique machine includes all the classic processing tools and it is for this reason that it is often chosen by hobbyists or small craftsmen who work on a smaller level but want a complete product to carry out various woodworking procedures.
COMPOSITION AND CHARACTERISTICS OF COMBINED MACHINE
The universal combined woodworking machine mainly comprises of five functional groups (saw, moulder, surface planer, thickness planer, mortiser) operated by 3 independent motors that generate movement.
The planer group consists of a rotating cutter head with mounted cutting knives. At the end of the rotating head is a spindle router that can be used as a mortiser.
The combined machine is easy to use. It is designed to be used in small spaces and to simplify the actions involved in mounting and changing tools.
However, for carrying out the main functions of wood processing, this machine does have operational limitations and therefore is recommended for small craftsmen and hobbyists without large work loads.
THE WORKING OF COMBINED MACHINE
- SURFACE PLANING: enables you to obtain perfectly flat and straight surfaces.
- THICKNESS PLANING: follows surface planning and enables the creation of straight and parallel sides, creating thicknesses of the desired size.
- CUTTING: the circular saw can carry out fast and precise cuts, parallel, perpendicular or inclined from 0° to 45°.
- MILLING AND TRIMMING: the spindle moulder (or vertical router) enables you to create shaped profiles, tenons, poles and grooves.
- DRILLING AND MAKING SLOTS: the spindle enables you to create cylindrical holes and slots.
This is the full range of combined machines.
SAFETY, MAINTENANCE AND WARRANTY
The maintenance operations only include a periodic cleaning after use and a correct lubrication of the moving parts.
The machines are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and maintenance conditions. The warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase.
Ask for information
If you want a quote, you are looking for a custom machine or you simply need a recommendation for purchase, leave us your contact details together with your message and we will contact you within 48 H!